Recipe for a Fatal Teen Crash
• Start with a teen driver, newly licensed less than 6 months.
• Add multiple teens, stir in some loud party music, and pour them into a car on a Friday or Saturday night after 9:00 PM.
• For good measure, add a substance or two, and a good portion of I’m invincible, or it won’t happen to me.
• Stir this all together with inexperience, and cook on a high belief that I’m a good driver.
• Garnish with no seatbelt use, and a little too much speed. AND WAIT… FOR THE KNOCK ON THE DOOR. (Recipe for a Fatal Teen Crash © 2002 Bert’s Driving School)