How to Apply
Please follow the steps below to register
Applicants must be 15 years old by the start date of the class in order to enroll in driving education.
Students that are not 15 years old by the first day of class they will be immediately removed from the class and all fees are forfeited.
If student reenrolls the class fees must be repaid anew.
1. Scan or take a picture of the Student's birth certificate or similar document showing the Student's date of birth (copy of birth certificate, passport, etc). Save this file because you will need to upload or mail.
2. Download the Application, print, fill out and sign (both parent and student). Scan or take a photo of this application because you will need to upload or mail.
4. Choose to "Make a Deposit" or "Pay in Full". A $200 deposit is required to hold your seat and the remaining balance is due before the first class. Your seat is not reserved until we have received and processed your deposit or full payment.
5. Click "Continue". You will be directed to the "Cart" page.
6. Fill in all information, read and accept Student Course Rules & Refund Policy
7. Upload the documents you saved in Steps 1 and 2. Until we receive these documents, you will not be enrolled.
8. Place order to submit.